Y’all!!!!! I am so behind on posts that it isn’t even funny! So here is just a really quick run down on the things that I have not posted on… WARNING: This post is long and mostly pictures!
1.Pumpkin Hollow: We always do Pumpkin Hollow with the Robys! This year was no different!
2. Halloween: It was a hot and rainy affair! My kids did not even manage to stay in their costumes for me to see them when I got home from work. But, they enjoyed playing all the games at the church fall festival.
3. Foothills Festival: More pony rides! That is about all we did.
4. Davidsonville State Park: We couldn’t really get away for a more extensive hike, but this is a nice and easy one that the kids could do close to home. The fall colors were just changing and it was beautiful!
5. Petit Jean State Park: Bray and I stole away for the day and went to Petit Jean! It was beautiful! We didn’t get to do all that we wanted to here so we will definitely be returning! Huge shout out to Rock City Outfitters for the shirts! They made the day just a bit more extra!
6. Tadd and Mekenzie’s visit home:
7. We made Christmas Ornaments with our friend Rowan:
8. Church Christmas Program:
9. Silver Dollar City: We took Asa to see the the lights for just some Mom-Dad-Asa time! Little brother stayed with Grammy and Poppy.
10. The Christmas Lights at Batesville:
I think my New Year resolution should be to stay on top of these posts! I hope that you and yours had a very Happy Fall, a very Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!